Sorry for the delay in pics... the card reader has finally died... I am currently trying to remember where we put the camera usb cord. When I find it, the pics will be flowing because I am still clicking away!!!
We have been spending our time at he parks, all the parks, we visit the Donati field in Hooksett, and Livingston, and Derryfield in Manchester. Sophia's favorite is the swing, and Ethan perfers the slides.
We celebrated Mother's Day yesterday with a trip to Maryanne's Diner in Derry. Everyone had a great time and the kids were super well behaved. We spent time at the park, and also went out for dinner.
Tomorrow morning I am off with the kids to Florida. We have a flight at 8:30 from Logan!!! Wish me luck!!!! I am trying to be VERY prepared to keep them busy on the plane for 3 hours!!! I will keep you posted on our vacation!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment