Thursday, August 30, 2007

WARNING...WARNING...May be graphic


Somehow.... leave it to me, I got my finger closed in the screen door (hinge side) and ended up with this beauty!!! It's LOVELY.

They "numbed" up my finger with Lidocaine? I think... It swells up the finger... Look how big that knuckle is?????







Ok, so now it has been a month since the horrible screen door accident. What we have now is a damaged fingernail, (a slice and discoloration in the corner, and still a swollen nail bed under the skin where the laceration occurred.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY God........That must have hurt something awful.
I took a fall at Dorrs pond But I didn't need stitches. Hope you feel better real soon. Aunt Suzie

Anonymous said...

Pretty blue stitches! What else can I say? Looks like your nail is safe. That had to hurt pretty good though. Leave it to you to stick your finger in the OPPOSITE side of the door. Mom should have named you Grace.

Denise Fischer said...

As my girls would say Ouchie, wowchie, whoooo, whooo whooooo!!!