skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The PicPac 4
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Sophie in her Snowsuit
I can not help but laugh. She is so stinkin' cute that it is funny. Ethan of course is showing off his little sister. Here they are after baths last night... We were making sure that the suit would still fit her.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Up at the Lake
This is our front tree I love the vines growing inside.
Our Family
Krys
The FishTank
Mom and Moe
Mt.Kerry
Our Friends
The Weinmann's
About Me
Dani
Wife, Mother,Daughter,Sister, Friend, Teacher. I wear many hats around these parts!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(88)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(21)
▼
2007
(226)
▼
December
(8)
Ethan is waiting for you Nono
We are going to save this!!!
UPDATE 7:31pm SNOWFALL about 7inches
Are you still coming???
She is a big shot
Sophie in her Snowsuit
Ethan's Fourth Meal
I can't believe I ate one....
►
November
(10)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(36)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(33)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(29)
ReCeNt PiCtUrEs
Loading...
No comments:
Post a Comment