skip to main | skip to sidebar

The PicPac 4

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Nono Did It!!!



Nono successfully changed Sophie's diaper!!! It was not an easy one either... if you get what I mean. It looks as if her eyes are asking... "are you done yet?"

Great Job Nono!!!


Posted by Dani at 6:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Up at the Lake


This is our front tree I love the vines growing inside.

Our Family

  • Krys
  • The FishTank
  • Mom and Moe
  • Mt.Kerry

Our Friends

  • The Weinmann's

About Me

My photo
Dani
Wife, Mother,Daughter,Sister, Friend, Teacher. I wear many hats around these parts!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (88)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ▼  January (21)
      • It was ELECTRIFYING
      • Blanket Fort
      • Do you know what these are????
      • Just being Goofy.
      • He looks older in these....
      • They clean up nice
      • A snow day
      • Tv Dinners
      • CHEESE
      • ... and I'm done...
      • Auntie Denise and Edie
      • I hope that we were not BORING you!!!
      • They impress me all the time.
      • The Chocolate Fountain
      • PRESENTS
      • Christmas Morning
      • A movie on Christmas
      • Muscles
      • Little Miss Cheetah!
      • Christmas PJ'S
      • Nono Did It!!!
  • ►  2007 (226)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ►  June (36)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (33)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (29)

ReCeNt PiCtUrEs

Loading...
 
There are certain things that I wish for daily. I wish that there were more hours in the day. I wish that we spent more time with our whole family. I wish that money would fall from heaven, and I wish, well hope that my family knows how much I love them.