After you finish reading, you will realize why I have to be careful and selective on the picture.
Thursday night I was changing Ethan's diaper. I put the diaper off to the side so that I could put the used wipes inside it before I folded it all up. Ethan caught a look at his diaper and said "I POOPED MEATBALLS" I could not help but laugh out loud. I think that it is one of the funniest things that the little guy has said to date. Every poop since then, has been the same thing now, he will come up to me or Daddy and let us know that he has some meatballs!!
Kerry- I am not sure what it is with the boys in our family, and naming their bowel movements, but man, it is funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aubrey calls hers nuggets. And Reagan says 'bye bye, see you later go find your mommy poop' when she flushes the potty.
Yah.. I'm not going to tell my whole story but... Between my boys, I think they were called "Major Marshall" and "Captain something". ... there were wars apparently, which I didn't find out until years later, which I can't go into without grossing someone out. LOL, out of the mouth of babes...
Post a Comment