Here was a simple game of peek-a-boo... but you see... Ethan has this thing with personal space... He just doesn't believe in it... I was sitting there watching and thinking that I was enjoying a sweet momentbetween brother and sister... and then it happened. He moves into her face to scream the words peek-a-boo.... beacuse you know, if you are more than 4 inches away you must not have heard him. Then squishes his face against hers and then... well you see the pictures end, because I needed to help her.
Don't get me wrong, this was a sweet moment between the two of them, and as I have said before watching them play together, just warms my heart. I am sure in a couple months... the shoes will be on the other feet, and Ethan will be crying for me to help him. (If you enlarge the pics to look at them please believe that I had no idea Ethan had such a boogie hanging there....UUUGGGGHHHHH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment