Ok... I love the spring/summer time. We get home around 4pm. The first thing that we do is get new diapers and drinks. Then it's outsides time till Daddy gets home at 530-545. Then another round of outside play with Daddy, while I make dinner. We come in for Dinner then baths, clean-up and bed time routines... I love it!!! They love to be outside, and I could not get more joy, than watching my children play in the outdoors!!!!
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Our New Daily Routine
Ok... I love the spring/summer time. We get home around 4pm. The first thing that we do is get new diapers and drinks. Then it's outsides time till Daddy gets home at 530-545. Then another round of outside play with Daddy, while I make dinner. We come in for Dinner then baths, clean-up and bed time routines... I love it!!! They love to be outside, and I could not get more joy, than watching my children play in the outdoors!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
NOTHING BETTER FOR THEM THAN THE OUTDOORS. I'M HAPPY YOU ALL HAVE A YARD TO PLAY IN. L-N&N
Post a Comment