Sunday, July 1, 2007

What's Missing...


HHMMMMM.... I bet if you look at the pic for long enough, you might be able to figure it out...

NOTE TO PARENTS: Home haircuts are not the way to go...

Krys and Matt I am SORRY for doing this to you when you were little.
P.S. I did not do this... this is ALL courtesy of his Dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle Marie... What in the Great-googley-Moogley did you do? Ok, with MY boys.. you LEFT SOME HAIR!!! Ok, one of my boys got a skid mark I believe when you forgot to put the guard on. One little bald spot, and the other boy got his ear trimmed I believe. Not too much blood. You went ALL OUT with Ethan! Make sure your little guy has a hat on when he goes out, not to cover up the cut but to protect that shiner from the sun! I always used the dog clippers on my kids, kept the cut a safe length.. I finally got to use those clippers on an actual dog a week or two ago! Great Photo Dani. Love you, Kerry.

Dani said...

I DID NOT DO IT.... it was his Father!!!