We went outside because there was an eerie glow coming through the blinds. As we stood in amazement looking up in the sky, we saw all these colors. I have never seen anything like this before. Then in a matter of two minutes, it was dark as night outside. I hope that the pics do it justice.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Wild Sunset through the Clouds.
We went outside because there was an eerie glow coming through the blinds. As we stood in amazement looking up in the sky, we saw all these colors. I have never seen anything like this before. Then in a matter of two minutes, it was dark as night outside. I hope that the pics do it justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dani, we saw the same sky lastnight and thought the same thing. It was an amazing pink that made the greens look more green. It was intense. My pics did it no justice. I'm glad you got some good ones.
Post a Comment