Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ethan's new hobby



Ethan has found a new hobby. He has learned to cut paper. He received a pair of scissors in a present for his birthday and they were little and plastic. Since he has done such a great job on the potty, he has earned a new present. He got a spiderman lunchbox filled with art supplies!!! He has been cutting ever since. His favorite thing to do is cut along every inch of every piece of paper!!! He is happy, safe and content, what a wonderful thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Suzie is very proud of Ethan.

Anonymous said...

Word of advise from Big Sister: Watch out for Sophie's Pig Tails~ Even though those scissors are plastic, they still CUT. I remember picking Becca up from her friends house and her hair was about 10 inches SHORTER.

...BEWARE...
Love you, Miss you
xoxoxo

Dani said...

I work in daycare remember.... I have seen plenty of sibling haircuts!!!! Many not looking so nice!! He can only use them after Sophie goes to bed, and ALWAYS supervised.