Bri came home with these flowers for me for our Anniversary. The sunflower is in a bouquet with other fall color flowers, (those ones are from the kids) and the roses were all different pick hues, from him. Beautiful!! I have a night out planned for him at Fire and Ice... When we will go... that is still up in the air. Wow I think that it has been a quick 4 Years!!!!!


Here are a couple picks of the inside of Fire and Ice. There are two locations in Boston. It is a fun and exciting experience. You piece together your meal all the meat you can think of, over 40 veggies, and then countess sauces. Then you bring it up to the table of chefs and they cook it up for you. It is really a neat place. If anyone wants to go, just let me know... I love it there.

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary.
I'll baby sit if you need me.
Aunt Suzie
What is Fire and Ice? Four Years, Holy Cow. That did go by FAST.
Kerry
Happy Anniversary !!!;)
Post a Comment