Well... I was picking up some last minute items to put in Ethan's Easter Basket, and silly Mommy left them in the car. Not even two seconds into his car seat buckles he sees the kite. I try to blow it off and change the subject. Did not work. So he of course he had to have it as soon as we got home. Mind you there is NO WIND. So here he is dragging it behind him. He did learn that if he runs fast enough, it will get in the air. Needless to say, Daddy was just as happy with the $1.00 kite and took him to the park with it, so he could too!!!!
After Brian and Ethan came back from the park, they were excited. Brian said that Ethan got the kite up to about 50 feet and was holding onto it all by himself. I think that this will be a great summer activity. (Brian wanted to introduce him to rockets, but I think we can compromise and go for the kites)

2 comments:
I can't wait for Easter morning!
ROCKETS?!!!
-Kerry
Post a Comment