I have tried and failed miserably... I have also come to the conclusion that you CAN NOT make a Toddler sit. I wanted so badly to see her sit with the red leave and take the "perfect" picture. Then reviewing the pics on the cam... how could these pics not be perfect, this is Sophie, doing what she does best... Just being Soph.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Sophie in the leaves
I have tried and failed miserably... I have also come to the conclusion that you CAN NOT make a Toddler sit. I wanted so badly to see her sit with the red leave and take the "perfect" picture. Then reviewing the pics on the cam... how could these pics not be perfect, this is Sophie, doing what she does best... Just being Soph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
THE END OF OCT. AND IT'S 92 IN FL. NANNY
We are close (80's) Nanny... see you could have stayed longer... it's not to bad here :)
OH NO JOY TOLD ME IT WAS 38 ON FRIDAY AM. SEE YA! NANNY
That is how it is almost every morning... well morning like when we leave at 6am... Now I take it back. Suppose to be a whooping 58!! Tomorrow
Post a Comment