Yet, another big boy mission accomplished for Ethan. This little guy has had the TV in his room since he was a couple months old. In the beginning it was, Baby Einstein, that soothed him at night. Then as time passed it just became a bad habit. (Ok, Ok, I know, it is not his fault. Believe me I know, and have learned, Sophie does not have the TV on !) Well a couple weeks ago, we moved the TV into the playroom. I am happy to report, that he watches it less, and can go to bed without it. It was not nearly as hard, as we were thinking and I think the first night, he slept straight thru!!!! What a big boy.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Another BIG BOY move
Yet, another big boy mission accomplished for Ethan. This little guy has had the TV in his room since he was a couple months old. In the beginning it was, Baby Einstein, that soothed him at night. Then as time passed it just became a bad habit. (Ok, Ok, I know, it is not his fault. Believe me I know, and have learned, Sophie does not have the TV on !) Well a couple weeks ago, we moved the TV into the playroom. I am happy to report, that he watches it less, and can go to bed without it. It was not nearly as hard, as we were thinking and I think the first night, he slept straight thru!!!! What a big boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment