Our big boys' new room set up. I was afraid to have him sleep in the top bunk, with the whole bathroom thing. (He gets up to go, and I was afraid of him falling down the ladder.) This set up allowed him to have more room, and easier access into his bed. (Also easier to change the sheets!)
Sunday, November 25, 2007
His new room set up
Our big boys' new room set up. I was afraid to have him sleep in the top bunk, with the whole bathroom thing. (He gets up to go, and I was afraid of him falling down the ladder.) This set up allowed him to have more room, and easier access into his bed. (Also easier to change the sheets!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great big boy room!! Way to go Ethan...Im so proud of you.
Post a Comment