I did one for Ethan, so here is one for Sophia. She went to the doctors on Friday and weighs in at a whopping 20 pounds 9 ounces. She is 31 inches tall. During this visit we also found out that not only did she have an ear infection, she had 2!! Then she had to sit through a vaccination shot, as well as a flu shot. Then we walked down the hall and she had to have blood drawn to check her lead levels. Not only did they dig in one arm, but they couldn't get into a vein so they went to the other arm as well. AAGGGHHH poor baby.
I am happy to note that today she feels much better. She still looks down at her thigh, that once had a band aid on it, but I think she will be fine. Her nose is still dripping, but maybe she will have a Christmas miracle and that will dry up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sophie, Gramie B is proud of you, you went through a lot for such a little girl. WOW...20lbs. 9 oz. what a big girl your becoming. Keep brushing those teeth. I love and miss you.
Post a Comment